Each room has a washstand. The shower is shared between the two rooms. The toilets and its washstands to be shared between the two rooms and the hosts.
Surface : 2m²
tea, coffee or chocolate, French baguette, viennoiserie, boiled egg, juice, butter, homemade jam, fruits
Spoken languages :
Home-made meals : no
Internet / Wifi : yes
Computer : no
Parking : no
Smokers : no
Animals : no
A tourist tax must be paid directly to the host. Amount: 0,83€ per person, per night.
As in all our B&Bs, bed linen is provided, as well as sheets and towels, and a key of the apartment.
Booking terms: 100% of the amount at booking if less than or equal to 200 euros. If more than 200 euros, option to pay 30% at the booking and the remaining amount 10 days before arrival.
Cancellation Policy: 30% fee if cancellation occurs 10 days before check-in or more, 100% fee if cancellation occurs less than 10 days before arrival.
In the surroundings :
- Place des Vosges
- Picasso Museum
- Carnavalet Museum
- Bastille district
- Paris Hôtel de Ville
Metro stations :
- Chemin Vert (line 8), 350 meters
- Saint Paul (line 1), 500 meters
- Bastille (lines 1, 5 and 8), 750 meters
Bus lines :
- bus 96 (line Gare Montparnasse / Porte des Lilas ; goes to Saint-Germain-des-Près, Hôtel de Ville, Place des Vosges). Bus stop at 33 rue de Turenne, 57 meters
- bus 29 (line Gare Saint-Lazare / Porte de Montempoivre ; goes to Opéra, Bastille). Bus stop at 1 rue des Francs Bourgeois, 85 meters
Your Hosts' address book :
- Ecrins et Durance, 2 rue de l'Hôtel St-Paul
Very nice restaurant with regional products
- Casa San Pablo, 5 rue de Sévigné
Spanish cooking with real tapas, convivial atmosphere
- Le Marché, 2 Place du Marché Ste Catherine
Restaurant with gourmet coffee
- Izrael, 30 rue François Miron
An Ali Baba cave with high quality products